The MRS series hot water circulating pump is an inline canned pump, and it is invented by our outstanding scientific researchers and other Chinese experts depending on the study on common water pumps and hydraulic models. Based on the pumped liquid type, we can produce such booster pumps suitable for hot liquids, acidic liquids, alkaline liquids and other corrosive liquids.
1. Capable of reducing labor intensity, this hot water supplying pump is featured by easy operation, effortless transportation, little maintenance and stable performance.
2. Our hot water circulating pump allows convenient installation at any location since wiring can be realized from any side of the junction box and the junction box can be rotated to all the four directions.
3. Due to the implementation of wet rotor technology, the motor offers silent and eco-friendly performance, and its rotation speed could be set at three different levels.
4. The domestic hot water circulation pump is able to deal with hot water up to 120℃, and its maximum working pressure is 10 bar. For water-alcohol mixture, its proportion shall not exceed 1:1.
1. Liquid temperature: -10℃~+120℃
2. Rated power supply: 220V/50Hz/1P
1. Pump casing: Cast iron (electrophoresis)
2. Impeller: Engineering plastics
3. Shaft: Ceramic
4. Bearing: Ceramic
5. Motor: Class F, IP44
6. Thermal protector: Customizable
The hot water circulating pump suits for water supply and water pressure boosting in villas, mansions and residential buildings, and it could work in conjunction with boilers, air conditioners, solar systems and industrial equipment to provide circulating water. In addition, it also applicable for district heat network.
|Model||Input power||Head (m)||Q (L/min)||Max. pressure (bar)||Protection class||Inlet/outlet size (inch)||Weight (kg)|